July 08, 2011
The pump company Grundfos appoints two new members of the Grundfos Group Board of Directors, namely Jens Maaløe, Managing Director of Terma A/S and Bo Risberg, Managing Director of the Hilti Group. They were elected to the Board of Grundfos Holding A/S on Monday 4 July.
Group Chairman Lars Kolind is looking forward to the coorperation:
- Two very competent persons have entered our board. They have in depth understanding for innovation, industrial production and the global market.
We have great and ambitious plans for Grundfos and with Jens Maaløe and Bo Risberg we have strengthened our board further with both financial and technological insight, which allows us to reach our goals even faster.
The Grundfos Group Board now consists of the following members:
- Lars Kolind, Group Chairman
- Jens Moberg, Vice Chairman, Managing Director of Alectia A/S
- Niels Due Jensen, Chairman of the Poul Due Jensen's Foundation (The Grundfos Foundation)
- Ingelise Bogason, former Managing Director of Alectia A/S
- Jens Maaløe, Managing Director of Terma A/S
- Bo Risberg, CEO, Hilti Group